If your question has not been asked, please contact us.
Why choose a fibreglass swimming pool?
- A fiberglass swimming pool is nonporous; this means there is very little maintenance. This inhibits the growth of algae and minimises the amount of sanitiser chemicals required. It also means that the surface wont leach into the pool reducing the amount of balancing chemicals required.
- If built correctly in a controlled environment with the best raw materials, 99% of the time there is no more money invested in the shell of your fiberglass swimming pool.
- The gelcoat finish of a fiberglass swimming pool is non-abrasive and smooth to touch. With the technology available in gelcoats now your swimming pool will remain vibrant in even the harshest of UV conditions for many years.
- Because fiberglass swimming pools are manufactured offsite, they are quick to install, typically in one to two days.
Are your pools salt pools?
Yes, in fact salt is one of the best way to look after your fiberglass swimming pool.
Why use salt water systems?
- Salt Water pools produce a natural form of Chlorine.
- Dramatically reduces the bleaching and staining of clothes and hair.
- Reduces skin irritations, red eyes and chlorine sensitivity.
- No purchasing, transporting, storing or adding Chlorine.
- Less time spent adding chemicals and balancing water.
Can you use salt water alternatives?
Yes, while still growing in popularity in the New Zealand market there are two other main forms of sanitising your Swimming Pool. Ozone which oxidises the water and calls for a far less amount of chlorine or Freshwater which uses a small amount of salt and produces Freshwater to swim in.
Will my swimming pool fade?
While there are advancements in Gelcoats and additions of Clear Coats with high UV stabilisers been applied before the gelcoat, we have chosen not to do this. So in short yes it will fade but you should only notice it by holding an original colour swatch next to your pool after many years of service.
What does a lifetime structural warranty mean?
This question even confuses us, and we are in the industry. What is the lifetime of a Fiberglass Pool, the 30 + years a well-constructed pool should last or maybe your lifetime as the customer? Our 25 year structural warranty is valid for as long as you own the pool.
What makes your pools superior?
- The use of only the highest quality materials, designed specifically for the swimming pool market.
- Application methods, we do not walk on the swimming pool during the construction phase of our pools. This eliminates manufacturing problems and guarantees a consistent perfect finish every time.
- Our swimming pool moulds are 100% straight and true, blemish free and kept this way. This gives you reassurance that you pool will turn up to your house this way as well
What about permits and consents?
Building Consent and in some cases resource consents are required. We will usually file for these on your behalf. This is usually a straight forward process that we are familiar with.
What is the process of purchasing a superior pool?
One of our highly trained sales staff will come and conduct a site visit. We will establish the best location and model to suit your landscape and needs. We will then provide you with a written quotation showing all costs involved for the installation of a Superior Pool, once confirmed we apply for building consent and install your pool as soon as this comes back.
How long does it take to manufacture my pool after the building consent is completed?
We manufacture them straight away from your first small deposit. That way there is no hold up for you once your consent comes back.
Been a new company what warranties do I have with my pool should something happen?
This is a fantastic question. Our Swimming Pool manufacturer has been in business for over 20 years, they have the first 5 years of the warranty. This covers the Gelcoat and Structure. Should anything happen it usually happens within this timeframe. Next our Director ran the largest Spa manufacturing business in Australasia for over 30 years, and having highly invested in new swimming pool moulds and equipment this is not a short term business. This is not a business that has been brought to make a quick buck, but a highly researched and calculated new business venture. Superior Pools will be NZ’s Superior Pool manufacturer and supplier. We intend to show the Australian market how to build pools.